20 Minute Exercises that will Help you Tackle Belly Fat
There is nothing worse than trying on a pair of jeans, having them fit like a dream and then refusing to button because of your stomach. Nobody likes a muffin top and the reason why one out of five people decide to exercise or join the gym is because of belly fat. Belly fat is probably the hardest type fat to get rid of, it is stubborn and an overall nuisance. Losing fat from this area can be difficult and eating a high protein or fibre diet is sometimes just not enough!
Luckily we have put together five surefire 20-minute exercises that will help you reduce that undesirable excess abdominal fat in no time.
- A burpee a day keeps the belly fat away. This exercise works your core, as well as your chest, shoulders, lats, triceps, and quads. Start in a plank position. Drop to a push-up, with chest touching the floor. Push up to return to plank position- hold it for a minute then explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead.
- Mountain Climbers. Like burpees, this moving plank-like exercise works your core in addition to a slew of other body muscles. Start in a traditional plank — shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes. With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground. Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward. Keep switching legs and begin to pick up the pace until it feels a little like running in place in a plank position. Continue “running” in your plank for one minute. 
- Weighted Russian Twists. The Russian twist is a popular core exercise that improves oblique strength and definition. The exercise, typically performed with a medicine ball, involves rotating your torso from side to side while holding a sit-up position with your feet off the ground. Sit up tall on the floor with your knees bent and feet off the ground. You can use a medicine ball or hold a weighted plate with your hands at chest height. Lean backward with a long, tall spine, holding your torso at a 45-degree angle and keeping your arms a few inches away from your chest. From here, turn your torso to the right, pause and squeeze your core muscles, then turn your torso fully to the left, and pause and squeeze your ab muscles. That’s one rep. Continue alternating sides and twisting for a total of 20 reps. Then rest for 30 seconds and repeat the movement for 30 reps. Rest for one minute and complete the third set for 40 reps.
- Rowing Machine. If you’re a fan of using gym equipment to reach your goal, then this is the exercise for you. Not only does rowing get your heart rate way up, which helps you blast calories and burn fat, but it also works muscles in your legs, core, arms, shoulders, and back that you may not be used to using, which “surprises” your body and helps you increase muscle. This belly fat-blasting circuit is great for beginners and pros alike.
Begin with 20 seconds of rowing followed by 10 seconds of rest, and look at how many meters you traveled in that time. (Don’t get off the rowing machine or even let go of the handle when
- BOSU Ball Planks. Holding a plank on a BOSU ball can be rewarding. This exercise can be more challenging than a normal plank where your hands are on the floor because the BOSU tests your balance. When your body tries to find control as your balance is challenged, your abs, oblique’s, and deep transverse abdominal muscles are activated. Strengthening these core muscles also helps increase your metabolism, ultimately helping you to burn more calories and belly fat.
Here a Divine Ratio, we know what a mission it can be to lose belly fat, that’s why we suggest you incorporate our Divine Belly Capsules into your daily diet and exercise to help break down that stubborn fat in your stomach just a little less hard. This incredible weight management breakthrough is helping countless men and women lose belly fat and retain toned muscle naturally.
Say bye to belly fat, by clicking on the link to learn more: http://localhost/projects/Divine%20Ratio/product/divine-belly/